We need your prayers.
I hope she will be fine, and nothing serious.
I know it has been long long time I never pray to HIM. I go to the church but I listen nothing. I am too busy with my little son, because he's so active and I can't leave him alone. Sometimes, I feel..it's useless if I go to the church because I can't praise, pray and listen His message too.
Little Kiyo also can't be silent or just sit calm when he joins Sunday School, he always walk around, grab this and that and just disturb the others.piiuhh......
My church doesn't have baby class at Sunday School, so every kid is about 3 yrs above.
Yeah..back to my mom.
Actually, she is very fine, nothing indicates she looks sick or pain. She can eat everything, oh of course she has to maintain the food supplies.
But..everyone says that my mom's stomach is getting bigger but her body is slimmer.
Dunno why...but my mom feels well. The USG result indicated that many water in her stomach, just that, and her CA is getting lower means oke.
Next week, my mom will go to Jakarta and check up with cancer specialist recommended by my father's friend. Hopefully, nothing is inside my mom's stomach and other parts. Just keep praying.
I know my mom is afraid, but she just said "my life is in God's hand".She believes in Jesus Christ.
I will go back in this December 1st, my parents always miss Kiyo and call him almost everyday and talk to him. hihihihi. Sometimes, Kiyo wants to talk in his language. It sounds he wants to "curhat" huuhuasdhshusahdsihds kekekekek.
Wishing everything goes well.
2 comments:
Duhhh... semoga mamamu baik2 aja ya Nov.
don't worry God has the greatest plans. and you'll be home soon...
berapa lama pulang kali ini?
Semoga mama mu dianugerahi kesehatan ya, Nov. Pasti beliau seneng banget kalo kamu dan Kiyo bisa pulang Desember nanti. Siapa tahu dengan lihat cucunya, beliau bisa lebih baik lagi.
Post a Comment